Your gift to the Annual Fund is an investment in every student.
Your gift to the Annual Fund makes an immediate – and virtually limitless – impact on our school community. Gifts to the Annual Fund help close the gap between tuition and the actual cost to educate a Havern student. Your financial support will have a direct and immediate impact on all aspects of our community – the academic program, therapeutic services, arts, financial aid, professional development and our building and surrounding 13-acre campus. Additionally, annual funds provide the flexibility to respond quickly to new opportunities and unexpected needs.
We have an Annual Fund goal of $110,500 and 100 percent participation from faculty, staff, families and trustees. Every contribution, of any size, helps Havern fulfill its mission of providing a caring, vibrant community where bright children with learning disabilities can reach their full academic potential.
You keep our children moving toward becoming successful, confident learners when you donate to the Annual Fund. We count on Havern parents, grandparents, alumni, parents of alumni, trustees, faculty, staff and friends to invest in our children.
Havern School’s Like No Other Annual Fund Gift Levels:
- The Leadership Circle $25,000 and above
- Founder’s Society $10,000 to $24,999
- Benefactor’s League $5,000 to $9,999
- The De Smet Society* $1,000 to $4,999
*Named for Sr. Celine Marie De Smet, who served as the school’s first Director in 1966
- Supporting Member $500 to $999
- Contributing Member $200 to $499
- Friend of Havern $1 to $199
Young Alumni Giving
- Alumni Leadership Circle $250 and above
- Alumni Huskies Club $100 to $249
- Emerging Philanthropists $1 to $99
Donations to the Havern Annual Fund automatically go to the “greatest need” of the school. If you would like to designate your contribution to a specific fund, please contact Annie Slothower in the Development Office for more information.
If you donate more than $250, The Colorado Childcare Tax Credit allows you save up 50% on your State Tax liability.
For more information on the tax credit follow this link: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/sites/default/files/Income35.pdf.
The only gift too small…is no gift at all!
Did you know?
- Many corporations will match an employee’s gift to the school.
- Foundations and other philanthropic organizations look for high participation levels from our community when considering whether to provide financial support for the school.