Thank You to our Sponsors
Platinum Spatula Sponsor
Tom & Deanna Weilert
Don & Pam Wendell
Gold Spatula Sponsor
Tom Finley – Liam Lakas – Ronni McCaffrey & b Frank
Silver Spatula Sponsor
The Buttitta Family – Sally Dalton – Jan & Steve Davis, grandparents of Rainah Tann Davis – Mickey & Nancy Gary – Chris & Sharon Haworth – Paul Herzog
Bronze Spatula Sponsor
The Abdoulah family on behalf of Max Angulo – David & Leslie Barth – Juhi & Jason Bell – Dr. Matt & Sydnee Dorighi – The Elkus Family – The Jones Family – Dave & Liz Stelloh — Scott & Roxanne Stone
After a year that has been anything but ordinary, this year’s spring fundraiser won’t be either. Please “Rise and Shine” with us for an extraordinary evening on Sunday, May 2, 2021 from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm. We’ll be serving Breakfast for Dinner!
Every spring Havern School hosts a Spring Fundraiser to generate essential funding to support our General Operations and Tuition Assistance Program. This year we have set a goal of raising $50,000. Although traditionally an in-person gathering, this year we are embracing the unordinary times in which we are living with a virtual event for the whole family. We invite you to dress in your coziest pajamas, log-on from your home computer, and enjoy an evening celebrating a school that has worked so hard to keep things as ordinary as possible for their students and families during a year of so much uncertainty.
The virtual program will feature two read-alongs with Havern students, a pancake cooking demonstration with Chef Lea of Elevated Catering, an alumni panel, and a special appeal from Havern’s Head of School, Molly Buttitta.
Registration for this event is $25 per household. Each registrant will be provided a link to the virtual event, the recipes of the dishes Chef Lea will be preparing, and a grocery list if you would like to cook along with the Havern Community. With this year’s event being virtual, we are hoping Havern friends both near and far will be able to participate!
If you are local, we are pleased to offer several breakfast items to tempt your taste buds that can be obtained with additional donations. All food is being contributed by our presenting sponsor Elevated Catering and Hidden Hilltop Events allowing Havern to benefit from every dollar raised. Food items will be available for pick-up from Havern School on Friday, April 30.
- $15 donation: Donor will receive a berry compote topping for your pancakes (8 oz).
- $20 donation: Donor will receive the ingredients for the pancakes Chef Lea will be preparing in her cooking demonstration (4 servings).
- $25 donation: Donor will receive breakfast sausages (2 Wild Boar with Apricot and Cranberry, 2 Spicy Smoked Buffalo).
- $50 donation: Donor will receive the ingredients for the evening’s signature cocktail Peach Prosecco Bellini (4 servings).
- $125 donation: Donor will receive the Breakfast Bundle – including all items listed above.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
- $5,000 Platinum Spatula: Two Breakfast Bundles, individual slide in waiting room slideshow, name/logo on sponsorship slide, linked logo on Havern’s website, linked profile on social media posts, acknowledgement from Head of School during live event.
- $2,500 Gold Spatula: One Breakfast Bundle, name/logo on sponsorship slide, name/logo on Havern’s website, mention on social media, acknowledgement from Head of School during live event.
- $1,000 Silver Spatula: One Breakfast Bundle, name/logo on sponsorship slide, name on Havern’s website, acknowledgement from Head of School during live event.
- $500 Bronze Spatula: One Breakfast Bundle, name/logo on sponsorship slide, name on Havern’s website.
If you are unable to attend, but would still like to view the program, a link to a recording will be provided to all registrants on Monday, May 3rd. Secure, online donations benefiting Havern School can also be made HERE.
Through sponsorships and personal financial contributions, Havern’s Board of Trustees have already committed $15,200 toward these efforts. Kindly consider joining them in helping Havern School reach our $50,000 fundraising goal this spring.
If you have any questions, please contact Annie Slothower, Havern School Director of Advancement: 303.986.4587 x145. Havern School is a 501c3 / Federal Tax Income #84-0578357.
Thank you for RISING to the occasion. Sunday, May 2 will be our time to SHINE!