Program & Academics
Gaining Confidence. Realizing Potential.
At Havern School, our greatest reasons for celebration are the successful learning experiences of our students. Nothing can compare to the joy of listening as a child reads for the first time. Or watching as a student navigates her way up the climbing wall, overcoming personal fears and obstacles.
Often, children come to Havern School after experiencing challenges or failure at a mainstream school. Our first job is to build self-esteem, so all children can develop an understanding of the unique ways they learn, become self-advocates and envision themselves as successful learners.
Havern School Goal Statement
We are committed to helping all students see themselves as effective learners.
- Strengthen academic and social skills
- Identify and understand their academic profile
- Learn strategies to be successful
- Communicate their learning style and become a self-advocate
- Achieve success beyond Havern School