Community Evaluation Services
The Zarlengo Foundation Learning Evaluation Center provides a wide range of testing services to families in the greater Denver metro area. A consultation with our evaluation team can help determine which assessments will best meet the needs of your child. Below is a list of assessments that we offer.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Evaluation – A comprehensive, multidisciplinary team evaluation to determine whether your child meets criteria for an Autism Spectrum Disorder. Psychological assessments include a thorough developmental history, tests of intellectual ability, social/emotional behavior, the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS-2), autism rating scales and an assessment of adaptive behavior. Speech/Language testing includes measures of expressive, receptive and pragmatic language. Occupational Therapy testing includes assessments of fine and gross motor skills, visual-motor skills and specific sensory processing needs.
- Psychoeducational Evaluation – This type of evaluation is offered to help diagnose and provide accommodations for specific learning disabilities, Attention/Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), mood disorders and intellectual disorders. It may include an assessment of intellectual ability, executive functioning skills, academic achievement, social/emotional behavior and/or adaptive behavior.
- Cognitive and Achievement Only – An assessment of intellectual abilities, including verbal and nonverbal abilities, working memory and processing speed, and a broad assessment of academic achievement, including reading, writing and math skills.
- Cognitive or Achievement – Provides a brief summary of your child’s intellectual ability or academic achievement in the areas of reading, writing and math.
- Speech/Language Evaluation – A comprehensive evaluation of your child’s expressive and receptive language skills.
- Articulation Evaluation – An assessment of your child’s production of speech sounds.
- Occupational Therapy Evaluation – Examines your child’s fine and gross motor abilities, visual-motor skills and specific sensory concerns.
- Handwriting and Visual Motor Only – An assessment of your child’s handwriting abilities and an evaluation of visual perceptual skills, fine motor coordination and visual motor integration.