The following steps are required parts of our admissions procedure, although some exceptions may be made based on your child’s age and profile:
Phase 1: Learn more about Havern School – Schedule a video chat or phone call
Due to COVID, we are currently unable to invite you and your family to our beautiful 13-acre campus to see our teaching and learning in action, we invite you to schedule a video chat or personal phone call to learn more about our program, campus, and community.
Complete the Inquiry Form and the Director of Enrollment will contact you to schedule.
Phase 2: Begin the Online Application
Through our online application system, FACTS, applicants fill out required forms, submit supplemental materials, and track application progress. Please visit the FACTS family portal setup page linked below to create a profile for your student. Completed applications will be due by February 26, 2021.
- Create your Family Portal account
- Application for Admission
- Non-refundable processing fee of $75
- Psychoeducational evaluation completed within the last two years
- Child’s most recent report card and individual learning plan
- Teacher Evaluation form
Phase 3: Schedule and complete a student visit and parent interview
Only when a completed application has been submitted will the Admissions Committee review to determine if the school program will be an appropriate fit for the applicant, and the next steps will include a student visit and parents interview.
Due to COVID, our student visits and parent interviews will take place after school hours. The Director of Enrollment will contact to schedule.
Phase 4: Admissions decisions
For the applications that were completed and submitted by the deadline of February 26, admissions decisions will be made on or before April 30. For any applications completed subsequent to that date, admissions notifications will be completed as expeditiously as possible.
If Havern School is not an appropriate school for your child, you will be notified as soon as the Admissions Committee has reviewed your application.
Admissions Calendar 2021-2022 School Year
- Begin the application by January 22, 2021
- Completed application due by February 26, 2021
- Student visits and parent interviews: March 8-26, 2021
- Application for tuition assistance due by March 26, 2021
- Admission decisions sent to families: April 30, 2021