Enrollment Calendar 2021-2022 School Year
- Tuition assistance applications open for new and current families: November 1, 2021
- Completed tuition assistance applications for current families due: December 13, 2021
- Completed applications for admissions and tuition assistance for new families due: January 21, 2022
- Re-enrollment process opens for returning families: January 31, 2022
- Re-enrollment agreements for returning families due: February 16, 2022
- Admission decisions sent to new families: March 3, 2022
The following steps are required parts of our admissions procedure, although some exceptions may be made based on your child’s age and profile:
Phase 1: Learn more about Havern School – Schedule a video chat or phone call
Due to COVID, we are currently unable to invite you and your family to our beautiful 13-acre campus to see our teaching and learning in action, we invite you to schedule a video chat or personal phone call to learn more about our program, campus, and community.
Complete the Inquiry Form and use the Calendly link to schedule your phone or video chat.
Phase 2: Begin the Online Application
Through our online application system, FACTS, applicants fill out required forms, submit supplemental materials, and track application progress. Please visit the FACTS family portal setup page linked below to create a profile for your student. Completed applications will be due by January 20, 2022.
- Create your Family Portal account
- Application for Admission
- Non-refundable processing fee of $75
- Psychoeducational evaluation completed within the last two years
- Child’s most recent report card and individual learning plan
- Teacher Evaluation form
Phase 3: Schedule and complete a student visit and parent interview
Only when a completed application has been submitted will the Admissions Committee review to determine if the school program will be an appropriate fit for the applicant, and the next steps will include a student visit and parents interview. The Director of Enrollment will contact to schedule.
Phase 4: Admissions decisions
For the applications that were completed and submitted by the deadline of January 21, admissions decisions will be made on or before March 3, 2022. For any applications completed subsequent to that date, admissions notifications will be completed as expeditiously as possible.
If Havern School is not an appropriate school for your child, you will be notified as soon as the Admissions Committee has reviewed your application.