Board of Trustees
At Havern, we pride ourselves on the strong leadership found throughout our community. Our independent governing board, Havern School’s Board of Trustees, is comprised of distinguished alumni, caring past and current parents, key businessmen and women, community leaders, and most importantly, individuals who are concerned with the well-being of our students and the overall best interest of our School. The Board has fiduciary responsibility for the school including, but not limited to, determining tuition, establishing and evaluating policies that help further the mission of Havern School and the appointment and evaluation of the Head of School.
2017 – 2018
- Christopher P. Koupal, Chairman of the Board
- Don Wendell, Treasurer
- Scott Stone, Secretary
- Sally Dalton
- Matthew Dorighi, M.D.
- Tom Finley
- Lance FitzSimmons
- Sharon Haworth
- Paul Herzog
- Laura Love
- Matt Smith
- Denise Ann Clifford, S.L.
- Rob Stettner
- John Wechbaugh
- Cathleen Pasquariello, Executive Director/Head of School
- Dave Stelloh, Business Manager
- Ellen Hall, Director of Education
- Molly Buttitta, Director of Enrollment Management and Digital Marketing
- Annie Slothower, Director of Development
- Maria Cunningham, Faculty Representative