Extended Day Program and Clubs
Beyond the School Day
Havern School offers a variety of extracurricular activities and programs to enrich students’ lives beyond the school day—from student council to choir and sports. These programs are available to students for an additional fee.
Extended day programs
- Early Bird Club – Before-school care from 7:30-8:00 a.m. Open to all students.
- Variety Club – After-school play-based care from 3-5:30 p.m. Open to students in the lower classes (grades K-3).
- Homework Club – After-school help with homework from 3-5:30 p.m. Open to students in the upstairs classes (grades 4-8).
Clubs and after-school activities
- Student Council – The Student Council meets bi-monthly during school hours. The Havern Student Council runs the school store and plans social activities and school spirit days.
- Science Club– The Science Club meets weekly and conducts hands-on experiments.
- Choir – The Havern School Choir meets twice a week with Mrs. Joanie and performs winter and spring concerts and at special events.
- Individual Piano Lessons – After-school lessons can be scheduled with Mrs. Rachel. Participants perform in a yearly spring recital.
- LEGO® Club – LEGO® Club meets every other week to do different LEGO® activities and create!
- Basketball Club – Meets every other week to learn and practice basketball skills.
- Art Club – Meets once a week on Friday with Mrs. Pritchett to create art projects.
Ski Club – Havern students participate in Winter Park Weekend Program, this program is organized by Parents for Havern